Re: Getting shocked by my truck

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Wed Apr 15 1998 - 21:42:31 EDT

Nuts guys, I've gotten shocked after sliding across the seat of almost every veichle I've known about since I was a small child and we had a 46 Ford. I found cars in the 50s which had plastic seat covers were much worse than ones with cloth. Now my wifes Cougar has leather seats and I don't think I've been shocked in it. Wonder if anyone else has a
veichle with leather and finds it doesn't shock?
I also have a Pioneer DEH-P850 DHR. Great radio, Wish I had a Dak to put it in. Got it hooked up to a power supply and large home speakers. Great sound. Hope my Dak sport I ordered comes in soon!
Jim Miller
Waco, Tx
Dakless (not for long I hope!)