Re: Getting shocked by my truck

From: N2mopars (N2mopars@AOL.COM)
Date: Wed Apr 15 1998 - 21:57:54 EDT

<< Nuts guys, I've gotten shocked after sliding across the seat of almost
every veichle I've known about since I was a small child and we had a 46 Ford.
I found cars in the 50s which had plastic seat covers were much worse than
ones with cloth. Now my wifes Cougar has leather seats and I don't think I've
been shocked in it. Wonder if anyone else has a
 veichle with leather and finds it doesn't shock?
 I also have a Pioneer DEH-P850 DHR. Great radio, Wish I had a Dak to put it
in. Got it hooked up to a power supply and large home speakers. Great sound.
Hope my Dak sport I ordered comes in soon!
 Jim Miller
 Waco, Tx
 Dakless (not for long I hope!)

I have a 96 Dak, and have gotten shocked maybe three times since I have owned
it, but everytime my Dad gets out of my truck he gets shocked! It cracks me
up! We go diecast car shopping every Sunday morning, and it happens to him
like clockwork!

Brad