Re: DML:Questions on '98 Daks

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Wed Apr 15 1998 - 22:18:44 EDT

While waiting on my new Dak to come in I wonder about the following;
My truck on order is a 98 Sport, Reg cab, 318 auto, 392 Anti-spin, all power and
convenience groups, bucket seats and console (overhead also) Mopar fiberglass bed
cover, Mopar rubber bed mat and tailgate mat.
Compared to most modern trucks ( my last dak was 89 Shelby) How quiet and smooth
a ride can i expect?
I have a friend with a 97 Ram and it rides and is quiet like a luxery car. I am
currently driving the GMC Syclone, Crampt interior, harsch ride, lots of
underhood noise ( but that is expected on it).

My bosses both drive 98 Tahoes and they are nice but not quite as smooth as the
Ram!
Just anyones impression of the 97 or 98 daks. I figure earlier models are
similar to my 89.
Jim Miller