Re: Fwd: 4" drop '96 ext sport -Reply

From: Mopar (lambertc@egr.uri.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 15 1998 - 22:28:33 EDT

i believe mike is correct on this one. the amount that the speedo is off
ia a ratio not a constant amount, after all how can you be going say 3 MPH
when the speedo reads 0? Also for the whole problem of jack relocation, i
bought a black plastic work box at walmart for 80, it sits on the floor of
the bed, and i put the jack in there, it stays drya nd allows me room for
my 10"sub box.

Chris
'88Le, 3.55posi, 3.9auto, K&N, accel coil, turbo muffler