Re: Oops...wrong context...

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Thu Apr 16 1998 - 13:45:01 EDT

At 02:40 PM 4/15/98 , you wrote:
>I never had this problem until the other week when my girlfriend got
>nailed. Ever since then I've been getting zapped everytime I get out.
>Of course, I like it though.....(keeps me awake) :~)
>Later
>Scott Miller
>Shelby #322
>

>Saw this post and had to comment. I have to admit that when I read it,
>my brain went into the sewer. Anyone else? Getting zapped after you get
>done nailing someone is par, isn't it?
>
>Lance

Does having your brain go farther into the sewer than it already is count?
I'm also glad to see that I'm not the only one who likes getting
nailed...er, I mean shocked when I get out of my Dak. For those of you who
don't like it <cough cough sissies cough cough> or can't afford to get your
truck seats redone in leather, try wearing tight leather pants a la the
late Jim Morrison (as an added bonus, if you've got a good butt, it's a
babe magnet :) )

--
Mike Crumley  mcrumley@airmail.net
97 Dakota  Regular Cab  Short Bed