Re: Rhino Liner

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Thu Apr 16 1998 - 12:06:43 EDT

At 04:42 PM 4/15/98 , you wrote:

>How long does it take them to install it, and how much....

They sand the bed down and mask off the truck before they spray it on, then
it has to cure for an hour or so afterwards. You should plan for them to
have it about a half a day. Cost varies with dealer. I paid $300 for mine
and have heard of others who paid as much as $400 (that's for black, under
the rail. Color and over the rail are more.) I've also heard that price is
negotiable but don't know about this for a fact.

--
Mike Crumley  mcrumley@airmail.net
97 Dakota  Regular Cab  Short Bed