Wreck

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 16 1998 - 19:05:22 EDT

>From now on, my name will be Stupid. I rear ended a Chevy dually crew
cab. Gosh, these Dak's really hold up well in a wreck, huh? My bumper
is about a half an inch thick, my grille is crushed, my radiator looks
like a C. My light assemblies point in more directions than a disco
ball. The chevy guy just wants me to buy him a bumper, his is dented
slightly.
It was one of those stupid things where there is an entrance ramp like
thing to turn right at an intersection, he went, then stopped. I went,
and didn't. The rain really helped my stopping, too. We stopped, he
walked back and said "The sign said Yeild" At that point, he was really
lucky I didn't have a 9mm.
My Dak has seen it's last modification for a long, long time.
Later,
Stupid.

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu