Re: DML Hospitality

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 16 1998 - 18:43:54 EDT

> Well I am back from Texas. I just wanted to thank Gene and his wife.
> Gene was nice enough to pick me up at my hotel and show me Houston (of
> course I was picked up in a 95 Dak, make that a fast 95 Dak), not to
> mention the excellent meal that they prepared.
>
> Considering that I don't know anyone in TX, I would consider this a nice
> gesture. Also considering the flack the Gene received, from both the
> DML, and maybe even a little from his wife, about a statement he made a
> couple weeks ago, I can assure all of you that Gene is a nice guy and I
> think he might watch what he types. He should have learned his lesson
> when I was talking about the dears in CT (ya, you guys know what I am
> talking about).
>
> Once again I want to say thanks to Gene and his family. Gene if you
> ever get out this way, I promise you will get the same treatment (that
> goes for anyone).
>
> Glenn Ayotte
> Back from DML Texas.

All I gotta say is everyone has a right to their own opinion and I'm not
gonna judge someone based on their opinion of something, from what I've
seen on the list Gene seems like a really nice and knowledgeable guy, and
that's all that counts......

BTW, if anyone on the list is ever in GA and wants to stop by,
your more than welcome to, I'll show you the sites and get you some good
home cooking, even if I have to take you to a local restaurant :)....

Bruce