DML Hospitality

From: Ayotte, Glen (ayotteg@espn.com)
Date: Thu Apr 16 1998 - 16:58:01 EDT

Well I am back from Texas. I just wanted to thank Gene and his wife.
Gene was nice enough to pick me up at my hotel and show me Houston (of
course I was picked up in a 95 Dak, make that a fast 95 Dak), not to
mention the excellent meal that they prepared.

Considering that I don't know anyone in TX, I would consider this a nice
gesture. Also considering the flack the Gene received, from both the
DML, and maybe even a little from his wife, about a statement he made a
couple weeks ago, I can assure all of you that Gene is a nice guy and I
think he might watch what he types. He should have learned his lesson
when I was talking about the dears in CT (ya, you guys know what I am
talking about).

Once again I want to say thanks to Gene and his family. Gene if you
ever get out this way, I promise you will get the same treatment (that
goes for anyone).

Glenn Ayotte
Back from DML Texas.