Re: Wreck

From: Chris lang (langcj@polaris.clarkson.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 17 1998 - 00:00:01 EDT

Hey man i know how your feel i almost crashed today in my dak. I was taking
a left on a red light and got on the gas a little too much and it spun right
around on me, as i turnned a noticed a big ass ferd f350 there i would have
hit it but i decided to keep my foot on the gas and keep going so i did a
360 and ended back up where i was to start with a little dazed a feeling
like a complete moron. Damm V8 and its stupid power!!! I've got to get
some big ass tires on there before i do somthing stupid like that again.

Chris Lang