RE: DML:Questions on '98 Daks

From: Bobby Wilken (lthpbsw@northstar.k12.ak.us)
Date: Fri Apr 17 1998 - 02:05:43 EDT

The ride should is quite a bit more agile than my brothers 97 Ram. The
Rams have one big front axle. Very stiff compared to the great front
suspension of the Daks...Adios...

 Ayotte, Glen wrote:
>I have a 98 SLT+ CC w/ 5.2L. I rides better than most cars or truck
>that I have been in. As of right now I have no complaints. It's quite
>and comfortable. By the way the SLT+ comes with extra sound insulation.
> I think some one said that they added the unit for the hood and it made
>a difference. Just my $.02.
>
>Glenn Ayotte
>Bristol, Ct
>
>P.S. I also have the MOPAR tannau cover. It's pretty nice, and I
>didn't have to worry about getting it painted.

^Bobby Wilken*^*^*^
^'97 SLT+, 318ci, CC, 4x4, Flame Red, K&N, Gibson Duals,^
*Quite a sweet stereo w/ 6 disc and bass,^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^and every single option there is...^*^*^*