RE: DML:Questions on '98 Daks

From: Ayotte, Glen (ayotteg@espn.com)
Date: Thu Apr 16 1998 - 16:45:10 EDT

I have a 98 SLT+ CC w/ 5.2L. I rides better than most cars or truck
that I have been in. As of right now I have no complaints. It's quite
and comfortable. By the way the SLT+ comes with extra sound insulation.
 I think some one said that they added the unit for the hood and it made
a difference. Just my $.02.

Glenn Ayotte
Bristol, Ct

P.S. I also have the MOPAR tannau cover. It's pretty nice, and I
didn't have to worry about getting it painted.