DML:Edelbrock exhaust

From: Michael Z-Sykes (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 17 1998 - 13:51:55 EDT

Anyone know how the Edelbrock muffler sounds? Anyone got one?
-mike
88V6LE3.55AUTO

>>> Rader <rlr@bbt.com> 04/16/98 02:18pm >>>
> Gibson said for me to take it off and send it back to them so they can
> look at it and they may prorate it for me....
> Man, my truck is really gonna sound cool for the 3 months I'm sure
> that would take...

  You're kidding me! Hey, you don't mind if I use your experience to
hassle
them some over their Web site?

  Did they agree that you've got a lifetime warranty, or did you just buy
the muffler and bend some tubes yourself? If that's how they define
"lifetime
warranty," I may as well buy the Edelbrock stainless steel and brew my
own.

  Sorry about that,

  Ron