Dealer installed Overhead Console

From: VATEKHOKIE (VATEKHOKIE@AOL.COM)
Date: Fri Apr 17 1998 - 17:42:34 EDT

Has anyone ever had or is it even possible to have a overhead console
installed aftermarket. Checked with a couple of local dealers with estimates
in the $1000.00 range! Ouch! Anyway... I bought my 97 DAK CC SLT V8 second
hand so I didn't have the benefit of ordering direct what I wanted but it's
got most everything else. Powereverything, limited slip etc... Also, any
recommendations on mud flaps. I really like the looks of the molded ones on
other vehicles but can't find them anywhere other than the dealer.

Thanks for your help!
Gary in NC