Re: Re: Lubricant -Reply

From: Gary E. Klim (garyklim@snet.net)
Date: Fri Apr 17 1998 - 18:57:37 EDT

Well, I guess I get to be the contrary voice concerning WD-40. I used it
about 3 or 4 times a year in the 87 Toyota 4x4 I recently sold with no
adverse effects. Perhaps in a dusty, off road environment, WD-40 would
not be the best choice. The closest my 98 DAK gets to a dirt road is the
1/4 mile gravel driveway at a friend's house.

(Now engaging "anti-flame" countermeasures...)

gk
Gary E. Klim - Somewhere in central Connecticut garyklim@snet.net
http://pages.cthome.net/garyklim/ gklim@harman.com