Re: Wreck

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Sat Apr 18 1998 - 15:02:52 EDT

If we're all in this together, then that's a grand divided between 300 people,
just $3.33 per person. Not bad, just e-mail me your credit card, and I'll
take care of everything.
:-)
Later,
Robert BTW, I'm paying for it all out of my own pocket, so this will be a
fun summer. :-(
But hey, I'm alive :-)

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu