Re: I LOVE THIS TRUCK !!!!!

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Sat Apr 18 1998 - 22:35:50 EDT

I've used one of those before, they actually work pretty well I was
surprised how great they handle. I used a Ram w/ a 318 and got the same
results, plenty of power to spare, CC does know how to make a
truck....Glad you had fun the past few days driving the f#$% out of your
truck, keep it up.....

Bruce