DML:NEW 2" lowering A-arm

From: david peterson (kawi@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 19 1998 - 03:57:32 EDT

Just a note:
   Found out yesterday that Chassis Tech will be coming out with
a new lower A-arm for the '97 and newer Dakotas. This will lower the
front end 2". I talked to Frank at Sport Truck Direct and he said they
should have it in about 2 weeks. They will also be getting a new C-notch
from Chassis Tech. I think the prices were $229 and $89.95 respectively.
I also checked into air bags if someone tries a 5/7 and one of the kit
from Helwig should do just fine. I have been running a 3/5 drop on a '97
CC SLT+ for a month now and have had no problems. I got my kit from
Dealers in Cali. I'm seriously considering a 5/7 drop, but I'm still
searching for some 17x8 that look good on the truck.
   Also, has anybody tried to do taillights in a roll pan? I'm getting a
one off made with Toyota Supra taillight in it. I'm going to use painted
taillight covers until I weld in the stock lights.

David Peterson