Re: Subwoofers

From: FlyTrek (FlyTrek@AOL.COM)
Date: Sun Apr 19 1998 - 01:28:35 EDT

I personally dont know too much about MTX thunder but kickers arnt bad an
Pioneer is good too! I am kinda partial to Hollywoods and Rockford
Fosgates!! I would personaly go with a Fosgate woofer my self! I am about
to update my system and i am gettin 2 10" duel Voice coil Rocford's! They
Kick Hard! And Sealed only need .5 ft^3 each!! I am going to 1 ft^3 just to
enhance the sound! I have a Rockford Fosgate Punch 200 amp and a Pioneer CD
Player and the System is Sweet! Thats just my openion! Good luck
Donald