No more getting shocked by my truck(was getting shocked by my

From: John C. Worden (scirocco@midmaine.com)
Date: Sun Apr 19 1998 - 10:10:57 EDT

At 06:00 PM 4/16/98 -0400, Ayotte, Glen wrote:
>John,
>
>I worked at a computer company that had a carpet floor (not a bright
>idea). We had anti-static spray that worked well. When the company
>moved they tiled the tech area, go figure. After spraying I don't think
>that I got ZAPPED. I can't believe that I did not think of that. I
>more than likely will give it a try, you also might want to spray the
>floor and not just the seats. Let me know what happens.
>
>Glenn Ayotte
>ZAPPED in Bristol,CT

Yesterday i bought some "Static Guard" (available in grocery stores near
laundy detergent for those who don't know) and so far it works! I wasn't
shocked at all yesterday, and I got in and out quite a bit. i don't know
how often I'll need to respray but I'll figure that out over time. The
stuff seems harmless too. It's made for clothing after all and there was
no residue or anything. Also installed the molded mudflaps yesterday- they
look good and were very easy to install.

John '98 Dak cc Sport 4x4, 3.9 auto, Intense Blue, Leer Classic tonneau,
               Pioneer DEH-P85DHR, ventshades
          '84 Scirocco