RE: Getting shocked by my truck

From: Ayotte, Glen (ayotteg@espn.com)
Date: Thu Apr 16 1998 - 18:00:34 EDT

John,

I worked at a computer company that had a carpet floor (not a bright
idea). We had anti-static spray that worked well. When the company
moved they tiled the tech area, go figure. After spraying I don't think
that I got ZAPPED. I can't believe that I did not think of that. I
more than likely will give it a try, you also might want to spray the
floor and not just the seats. Let me know what happens.

Glenn Ayotte
ZAPPED in Bristol,CT