Fuel Injectors

From: Chris lang (langcj@polaris.clarkson.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 19 1998 - 15:39:01 EDT

Last week i had the problem in my engine fixed and it turned out to be a
clogged injector. They guy at the dealership told me that i would have to
replace the injectors sometime soon. It ran fine for a few days but i drove
about 500 miles this weekend and it started to vibrate like it did before i
had it looked at but not as bad. I was just wondering what is involved in
replacing the injectors and if its really necassary, i have a 93 V8 with
50,500 miles on it. I looked in the MPI catalog and the new injectors are
$400. I've seen some things about getting your injectors cleaned and
blueprinted. Is it better to clean your old ones or buy new ones? I'm just
a little confused an what to do here any help would be appreicated.

Thanks,
Chris Lang
93 V8 CC 4x4 50,500 miles