Re: V8 parts on V6 -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 20 1998 - 09:48:50 EDT

hey Jules, I called MPI and he didn't seem like he wanted to talk to me
about anything! I just wanna' know what all you stock for an 88 V6 and
prices. Can ya' help me out, man? I hear MPI is where it's at, so I want to
get MPI stuff. Thanks!
-mike
88V6LE3.55AUTO

jules wrote:

> Michael Z-Sykes wrote:
> >
> > I too have wondered about this.... maybe someone will finally
answer! I
> > tried Mopar Performance, but they were almost no help... any
> > suggestions?

> > I use 1.7 rocker arms for a v8? If so, can I buy the rocker arms for a
94
> > v8 and they just bolt in place?

there are 3.9 1.7 kits avail

i have one set in stock