transmission

From: Michael Powell (mpowell3@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 20 1998 - 10:11:07 EDT

It is a 2 wheel drive with the 3.9 V6. I would appreciate any info on
where to find one at a reasonable price, all the ones I have found so
far have been about a thousand dollars. Also I would like to find out if
there is anywhere that sells a aftermarket transmission or rebuild kit.
Having problems with my top leaking at the front where the door and
windshield pillar come together, anyone else had this problem, the Dodge
place wants about $75.00 dollars a piece for all 8 seals.