exhaust tips???

From: Stephan Boianoff (sboianoff@mdc.com)
Date: Tue Apr 21 1998 - 09:58:38 EDT

I am looking for tips on working with the stock exhaust system. Are
there any tricks for separating the tubes once the clamps are removed?
I have found out that they don't just slide apart. My cat is welded in place
(not flanged); do the cat-back systems require you to cut the stock
tubing and just slip theirs over the cut? If so, is there a fairly easy way
to do this while the tubing is still on the truck? Is this done before or after
the O2 sensor? Basically, I'm looking for any helpful hints you may have.
Thanks.