RE: RE: Re: Air Filter Box

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Tue Apr 21 1998 - 10:26:12 EDT

On 97's and later, you have the radiator reservoir on the driver's side -
you would have to relocate it. Anyone ever wonder why they put that
reservoir on the opposite end of the radiator filler cap - on the driver's
side? Along with the battery, driver, brake system , steering column, and
fuel tank (please - no replies saying that the horn, airbox, and exhaust
pipe are on the passenger side) - maybe it's because the motor, tranny,
and gun mount (wanted to see if you were paying attention!) are mounted
slightly off center to the passenger side. I think about that type of stuff
all the time. I never have been able to get an answer on how high a
priority the position of components for weight distribution is with
manufacturers - just curious. Enough of my rambling.

Tate