Re: Car Audio System

From: John C. Worden (scirocco@midmaine.com)
Date: Tue Apr 21 1998 - 12:06:03 EDT

At 04:12 PM 4/20/98 -0400, Pytho212 wrote:
>I'm about to get my new 98 Dak CC V8 auto and have a question about a stero
>system. Are any of the factory avaible systems any good? What equipment for
>the system do you guys recommend? Looking to get approx 300watts+ total
>power. Can the system be taken out when I evently sell my truck? Thanks in
>advance for all the replies. Thanks :-)

Hi there I'm the other one who has the Pioneer DEH-P85DHR. He covered it
prestty well. It is a great stereo, only thing it doesn't have a mute, but
there is CD pause. It will pop right into the stock location and then you
can swap your stock one back in if you sell the truck. Just remember to
use a wiring harness, they're only about $10-$15 and you won't have to cut
wires. With the 3 RCA outs you should have NO problem getting 300 watt+.

John '98 Dak cc Sport 4x4, 3.9 auto, Intense Blue, Leer Classic tonneau,
               Pioneer DEH-P85DHR, ventshades
          '84 Scirocco