Re: Headers

From: Kabuki2 (Kabuki2@AOL.COM)
Date: Tue Apr 21 1998 - 12:29:04 EDT

<<Does anybody know if the new Edlebrock headers improve performance much? DO

they come with a new "Y" pipe, and how much louder than stock are they? I

am considering the headers, a 3" cat, and Gibson 3" exhaust!>>

I've seen a few sets of Edelbrock headers, and they were junk. Welds were
sloppy, looked like the header was manhandled and tossed around the production
area (for eg; Hey Joe, catch! OOoops! ship it!) .. I ended up selling them and
not even installing them. If you're looking for a high quality header, try
Borla.

ttyl
patrick