Re: Air Filter Box

From: catlin (catlin@erols.com)
Date: Tue Apr 21 1998 - 20:41:31 EDT

 Tate Wrote:
> Very interested. Sorry, you'll have to treat me
> like the village idiot here - "floor register"??

Tate,
        I see you figured it out. Man this truck runs
great! The air box mod seems to have really helped.
Looks factory (well maybe everything but the floor register).
The truck use to run out of breath noticeably at about
4500 RPM but now just keeps pulling. Defiantly feels
a lot quicker. Next mod comes via UPS Thursday,
Jacob's Pro Street Ignition with coil, wires & energy
Pak. Purchased Brass cap & rotor from Napa Auto
parts today Cap was $9.49 Rotor $3.29. Still looking
into electric fans. Hopefully I'll get to the track soon
and see what this R/T will do.

Mike Catlin