Say bye to the R/T

From: Daniel Colucci (djcolucci@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Apr 21 1998 - 21:55:13 EDT

It seems as if the dealers have won again. I had a dealership in the
Chicago area find and R/T for me. They have been telling me for a month
and a half that they could order one. I have been telling them from day
one that they couldn't. Well last week they said that they weren't
allocated an R/T. Yesterday to me astonishment they call up and tell me
that the truck is in. I now have to rely on what they will give me for my
trade in to complete the deal. My truck is a sweet absolutely beautiful
black 94 Sport RC with the 5.2, auto, LSD, with many mods, and I mean $4000
worth of receipts for parts and services put into the truck over the past
four years. The dealer offers me only $6000 for my truck. They say that
they will hold the truck for two days to see if I can find a buyer. Well
it is 9:00 Chicago time and nobody has called yet. I have had the truck in
the local trader magazine to no avail. I am about out of luck. It is
ashame that I can't get someone to purchase this truck so I can move on to
bigger, better, and yes more expensive things. If anyone is interested in
this truck and is in the Chicago area you can call me at (630) 268-0403.
Somebody would get a great deal on a great truck if they act quick. My
work number if somebody wants to reach me tomorrow is (630) 295-5387 ext
2221. Leave a voice mail and I'll call back.

Thanks to all of you that can help.

Dan Colucci