More fun with OBII

From: Psi363 (Psi363@AOL.COM)
Date: Wed Apr 22 1998 - 19:48:55 EDT

First off, thanks for everyone who responded. All this information is
valuable.

I am trying to plan my modifications before I start, this way I don't wind up
chasing my tail and doing things twice. I feel a realistic goal is high 13's
(on street tires), keeping it legal and streetable. I already have a race
car, so I'm not trying to duplicate that. For now I'm just looking at basic
bolts on that will work without ruining the way the truck runs. I don't have
a baseline time slip yet but I should before the weekend is out, right now it
is completely stock, just turned 800 miles.

I have worked with turbos (check out my low buck slant 6 installation @
http://www.tailfins.com/slant6/library/articles/tk_0003.html ) and I also have
a Paxton laying around that might find its way onto the truck. If anyone that
has put some boost on one of these things can tell me about it, I would be
very interested. Especially before and after times.

I will keep this list updated on my progress.

Wayne