Re: Coil, wires, etc...

From: kmiller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Thu Apr 23 1998 - 05:25:32 EDT

O.K. Jon, here goes my 2 cents,

As for the MSD Blaster Stuff, your guess is as good as mine on what you
need, but as far as I know when you purchase a set of plug wires you get a
coil wire with the set. At least that's how mine came. Now onto the coil
dilemma. On my Shelby the coil is mounted on the firewall right above the
distributor. I can't imagine having the coil mounted 6 feet away from the
distributor, but I guess it is possible. As for your plug wires, and plugs,
they both sound like good choices.

Hope someone else with a newer truck that has upgraded can help you out.

Later

Scott Miller
Shelby #322