Re: Jacob's Ignition

From: catlin (catlin@erols.com)
Date: Thu Apr 23 1998 - 21:58:32 EDT

> Mike,
>
> You went whole hog, eh? I have the =237 Custom Magnum team on mine. Do
=
> you use your Dak as a daily driver? BTW, I installed it myself, so if
you =
> have any questions (or would like some tips) let me know & I=27ll e-mail
=
> them direct.

Stephan,
         Just got in from installing the Jacob's ignition. Not finished
yet only
managed to install the coil and run the wires. Not much free space in my
engine compartment to try and get everything in and still have all the wire
reach. The coils about the size of my wives meat loaf and about as heavy.
Ended up putting beside the battery since the coil wire was to short for
any
other spot. The only place I could find for the Energy Pak ( about the
size
of a brick) was the complete opposite fender well. I should finish
installation
tomorrow baring any problem. I let you know what the results are. By the
way I do use my truck as a daily driver.

Mike Catlin