RE: Re: CD Player

From: Ayotte, Glen (ayotteg@espn.com)
Date: Thu Apr 23 1998 - 23:50:09 EDT

Well I have the stock CD w/8 speakers. It's sounds pretty good. I
don't listen to my music very load, and there is a reason (actually
there is a couple of reasons, this is by far the best). About 8 years
ago there was an accident down the road from me. It involved a small
car with a big radio, and a fire engine. The three girls where out
cruising around, windows up with the AC on, and stereo blasting. That's
why they didn't hear the fire engine that was rushing to a call. The
truck t-boned them. All three girls where in there late teens, the only
one that survived was thrown out the back window.

Just my $.02

Glenn Ayotte

P.S. The fire truck was rushing to a false alarm (of course they did
not know that at the time). The person who called in the false alarm
was charged with involuntary man slaughter, I don't remember if he was
convicted or not.

Just remember, it's all fun and games, until someone gets poked in the
eye.