Re: Dakota Option: Snowplow?

From: svieth@ameritech.net
Date: Fri Apr 24 1998 - 12:43:26 EDT

> A fellow I work with has been admiring my Dakota and thinks he
> would like to get one. A 5.2 4X4. He asked me if he could put
> a snowplow on the Dakota. I really didn't know.
>
> Does anyone know if this is possible? I don't remember seeing this as a
> factory option. Is there an aftermarket setup for the '97/'98 Dakota?

I've seen Dakotas with snowplows but I didn't stop to get the details
on how the plows were mounted or even what brand the plows were.

These trucks must have been 4x4s because everyone knows that the
4x4 is a much more handsome vehicle than the 2wd Dakota. ;^) ;^) ;^)

Seriously, I have heard bad things about mounting snowplows on
*any* truck. It's supposed to bear the heck out of your vehicle.

-Scott