Re: Dakota Option: Snowplow?

From: Hemipower (Hemipower@AOL.COM)
Date: Fri Apr 24 1998 - 18:01:01 EDT

<< Seriously, I have heard bad things about mounting snowplows on
 *any* truck. It's supposed to bear the heck out of your vehicle.

Thats right! If it is a brandX truck. I use only Dodge Trucks when I plow
snow.
Of course they recieve a little more wear,but thats what work trucks are
for.WORK They also pay for themselves in about2 years.YMMV.

I still have a few more of the Dakota Telephones. See them at.
http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/WWW/DAKOTA/PICS/dakphonelf.jpg
http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/WWW/DAKOTA/PICS/dakphonelr.jpg
http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/WWW/DAKOTA/PICS/dakphonels.jpg
http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/WWW/DAKOTA/PICS/dakphonerr.jpg