Re: Re: I LOVE THIS TRUCK !!!!!

From: T & J (jan@bewellnet.com)
Date: Sat Apr 25 1998 - 00:18:14 EDT

 From:Tim Roller >starwolf@bewellnet.com

> Yeah I know what you mean about a garage. I have one with my Goldwing in
it and my girlfriend has all her antiques in it and there is no place for my
DAK. Don't only watch out for the golf ball hail but where you're at also
watch out for those twisters, they're nasty out there on the plains. I wish
I had some time to detail my DAK, it hasn't seen water for 2weeks now, and
it's dirty. I need to do a polish job on it also after the last snow and
change out the snow tires for my street wheels. Hope we can get together
sometime and shoot the $hit. Maybe we can tear up Kansas with our twin
trucks. I think yours is Emerald Green ain't it?? This is what I have:
       '95 extended cab,V-8, emerald green,edelbrock triangle open air
cleaner, red Taylor Pro series wires, AC Rapid fires, quarter windows and
ARE hard tonnoue cover with wing painted to match, and about all the options
available for the SLT package except the handling package. Waiting for
replies for aftermarket parts and electric supercharger info, and saving up
for some GOOD tires. Also has the automatic trans(came with truck when I
bought it used). Later