Re: Re: I LOVE THIS TRUCK !!!!!

From: DAVID D. THEDE (tnadoman@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sat Apr 25 1998 - 13:34:13 EDT

You wrote:

> From:Tim Roller >starwolf@bewellnet.com
>
> > Yeah I know what you mean about a garage. I have one with my
Goldwing in
>it and my girlfriend has all her antiques in it and there is no place
for my
>DAK. Don't only watch out for the golf ball hail but where you're at
also
>watch out for those twisters, they're nasty out there on the plains. I
wish
>I had some time to detail my DAK, it hasn't seen water for 2weeks now,
and
>it's dirty. I need to do a polish job on it also after the last snow
and
>change out the snow tires for my street wheels. Hope we can get
together
>sometime and shoot the $hit. Maybe we can tear up Kansas with our twin
>trucks. I think yours is Emerald Green ain't it??

Luckily, being a meterologist with the National Weather Service helps
on the side of predicting twisters and hail. Plus, out here, the
distance from my office to home is less than 2 miles.

My truck is flame red (http://members.xoom.com/tnadoman) '97.

dave
'97 Dakota Sport CC V8/5-spd 4x4
K&N FIPK clone
Gibson dual cat-back
SnugTop "SnugFit" fiberglass tonneau cover