Re: 32X11.50

From: DAVID D. THEDE (tnadoman@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sat Apr 25 1998 - 13:37:35 EDT

You wrote:

>I just had 32X11.50's installed, including the spare. They will barely

>rub when at full lock. Its not enough to damage anything (IMHO). Has
>anyone else done this? Anyone from Denver?

My family lives in Denver. I'm in Goodland Kansas (less than 3 hours
from Denver). I would love to put a little lift on my '97 with some
33x12.50s. I think there is one manufacturer that makes a 4 inch lift
(not body) that can fit 33's.

Do you have any pictures? I may be going to Denver next weekend. My
family lives in Lakewood. Maybe we could hook up?

Dave
'97 Dakota Sport CC V8/5-spd 4x4
K&N FIPK Clone
Gibson dual cat-back