Re: Re: I LOVE THIS TRUCK !!!!!

From: T & J (jan@bewellnet.com)
Date: Sat Apr 25 1998 - 21:44:20 EDT

From:Tim Roller >starwolf@bewellnet.com

>Hello again. For some reason I believed it was your truck that was green.
Sorry about that. I did check out your web site and your rig is bitchin'. I
always liked the color RED, but when I went looking for a DAK, I settled on
emerald green when I saw that there weren't many DAKs for sale used out
there. Is that number #3 on the back of your truck for support of Dale
Earnhart,or is his a different #? Did you pick out Goodland for your weather
predictions or just a different place to hang your hat? I just got back from
Virginia a week ago--reminded me of the area I grew up in Missouri. I stayed
with my girlfriend someplace around the Dulles airport. Visited Manassas,
DC, Maryland, and lots of Civil War sites--I'll admit I was impressed. Well
later, I've got some more custom chrome to put on my "LITTLE LADY". It's
terrible to get all dressed up and no FERDS or CHEBBIES to WUMP UP ON!!