Re: DML:Kenne Bell Blowers for '97- '98 Daks

From: Kabuki2 (Kabuki2@AOL.COM)
Date: Sat Apr 25 1998 - 20:58:52 EDT

<< The R/Ts redline at 4500rpms.In an earlier post I mentioned that I talked
 to the

  Mopar Performance line and the tech said they expected 75hp out of the R/T
 package.
  That might be worth waiting for.

  Tony >>

This should be the same 5.9 they use in the RAMs, isn't it? I have a good cam
that works good in the 5.9... I've posted the specs and part numbers on
several occasions tho, if you want them I can give them to you.

While the Mopar stuff may be good and all, I still believe it's alittle mild
for a hot street application, and it's very pricey... a good example are the
headers.

ttyl
patrick