Re: Jacob's Ignition Results

From: catlin (catlin@erols.com)
Date: Sun Apr 26 1998 - 08:50:38 EDT

>I immediately bi-passed the Jacob's ignition and took a new reading
> with out the Jacob's ignition A strong 221 HP my baby was back
>
> Mike Catlin

        Well I just had a chance to read my post (I'm calm now).
Sorry for flaming Jacob's. Here is what Iv concluded. The system
as a whole didn't work for me. I don't know if it's not compatible
or maybe something I did but I can't get it to work so I will be
sending it back. The wires that came with the system are very
nice and I'm going to see how much they are and maybe keep
the wires (no radio noise and metal core-nice). The coil that came
with the system looks nice but there's no way I can tell if it will
help since it's all connected together as a package. Same with
the computer. I just don't have the equipment to see where the
problem is. Bottom line is they do have a money back guarantee
and from a previous post they seem to stand behind it so I'll see
how much the wires are and send everything else back for now.

Mike Catlin