RE: DML:Off Roadin'

From: Walter Felix (Walter_Felix@classic.msn.com)
Date: Sun Apr 26 1998 - 10:23:54 EDT

I had also seen that issue as well and I think he has more than just a torsion
bar adjustment there. Looks like there is a 4" trailmaster suspension lift
along with the body lift. Also, if you look closely at the wheel clearance he
has, I would tend to think ha has some trouble with the tires rubbing against
the fender (and possibly the nerf bars) while turned and under compression.
It looks to have less clearance than mine and I rub slightly when turning into
my driveway. Other than that it's a real sharp truck.

Walter_Felix@MSN.COM

Truck: 88 Dodge Dakota Sport 4x4.

Color: Flash Red

Motor: 3.9 V6

Tranny: A-500 Auto with NVP231 Transfer Case

Factory Accessories: AC, Cruise, Tilt, PW, PD, Rear Slider, Light Bar, Fog
Lamps & Covers

Aftermarket Accessories: Lund Interceptor, Lund Moon Visor, Sony
AM/FM/Cassette w/10 Disk Changer, ventguards, custom bed mat, black Dee-Zee
tailgate protector, Lund head-lamp blackouts, 4 Dick Cepek lamps with custom
covers, cowl style hood scoop, 3" TrailMaster body lift, 31x10.50x15 Dunlop
Radial Mud Rovers on 15x10 AR Type 26 rims, X-Tang railed tonneau cover (cut
and fitted to bed bar), Lund TailMate, Rancho RS-5000 Shocks, FlowMaster 3"
in/2 2-1/2" outlets, BushWacker fender flares, Taylor 8mm wires (Red), "FABM",
"DDBC".

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/9219