Re: DML:Off Roadin'

From: Chris lang (langcj@polaris.clarkson.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 26 1998 - 15:07:21 EDT

I bought the issue and there was no mention of a suspension lift he had new
shocks in there along with the torsion bar adjustment. I dont see anything
that looks like a suspension lift in the pictures but I might now be looking
right I'll try to get the pics scanned in so you can take a look at it, they
show underneath in the front end in one of them.

Chris Lang