bogged down

From: ROADRUNNER (fsjz@aurora.alaska.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 26 1998 - 23:53:12 EDT

Well, officially took my Dak muddin today!! Unfortunately I had three
things against me, I don't have a V8, I don't have muddin tires, and I
don't know when to punch it. These three things = stuck!!!
        So there my truck was sunk up to the frame in mud with water
collecting all around. Is there anything I should do, considering my
truck has been sitting in the mud/water for three or so hours. Can
anything be affected, other than my pride(had to be pulled out by a
chebby!)

          Johnny Zutz
          University of Alaska Fairbanks
          Email: fsjz@aurora.alaska.edu