Jacob's

From: Stephan Boianoff (sboianoff@mdc.com)
Date: Mon Apr 27 1998 - 09:15:04 EDT

> I don=27t know if it=27s not compatible or maybe something I did but I =
can=27t get >it to work so I will be sending it back.

When I was talking to the Jacob=27s tech, they said on a daily driven =
vehicle with few major mods (like yours and mine) the Omni-Magnum Team was =
the way to go. Maybe the setup you bought is just too =22hot=22 for your =
application.

 =20
>Bottom line is they do have a money back guarantee and from a >previous =
post they seem to stand behind it so I=27ll see how much the >wires are =
and send everything else back for now.

I believe their =22money back guarantee=22 is less a 10% restocking fee. =
So, it did cost you a pretty good amount of money (not just time). Since =
you already have the holes drilled, maybe you should try to exchange for a =
more applicable Magnum Team. I couldn=27t tell a power difference (no =
accelerometer), but my mileage increased slightly. They might wave the =
restocking fee...

Just trying to help.

Stephan M. Boianoff
stephan.m.boianoff=40boeing.com
=A198 CC Sport, 4X2, V8, 5-speed, 3.55, pretty much loaded
FABM, Jacob=A2s =237 Custom Magnum Team, Borla =2314740 Cat-Back,=20
SnugLid, MOPAR under-rail liner, Protecta HD mat, SSE Street Hitch,
Hoppy T-Connect lights, Husky Floor Liners, custom tunes... =20