Re: Air Filter Box

From: catlin (catlin@erols.com)
Date: Mon Apr 27 1998 - 12:28:05 EDT

>Daniel Colucci Wrote:
>
> Mike,
>
> I have a CC, Deep Amethyst. I will be doing some mods to it soon. I
have
> a Vortech S-Trim supercharger that I removed from my 94 Dak that I will
fit
> to the R/T. I don't know what I'll have to do to install it. I'm going
> call Vortech when I get the time. I also have a single plane M1 manifold
> that I will have drilled for injectors and a set of Magnecor 8.5 wires.
> have to be careful what I do because my wife is eyeballing the money. I
> have to try to sneak some mods by her. Eventually I will do a cam,
roller
> rockers, throttle body, headers, computer, and a shift kit.

Daniel,
        Man it sounds like that R/T will fly! You'll have to let
us know what it turns once you get all the work done. My wife
also eyeballing the check book but I found a way around that.
All you do is write in the checkbook something she wants and
then write the check out for the mod. Something like this:

Check Book entry Check written to

Better Homes & Gardens / Mopar Performance
Thigh Master / G-Tech
Nordic Track (Back ordered) / 400 HP Nitrous System
Norwegian Cruise Line / Vortech Super Charger
Home Shopping Club / BF Goodrich Drag Slicks

         You'll be in the 12s before she'll ever catch on!

Mike Catlin