Re: Re: DML:Kenne Bell Blowers for '97- '98 Daks

From: WM96 (WM96@AOL.COM)
Date: Mon Apr 27 1998 - 20:37:51 EDT

<<A sick man with one of the fastest Daks (If not the fastest) on the
list.. :)
Bruce>>
        Nah, it's not the fastest. We got Wild Bill on the juice....who drives an
auto. Wait, an auto's the fastest truck on the list? Hmm...that's odd isn't
it ;-)

'97 Auto, 318, Tire & Handling, Edlebrock 1208, custom duals, pioneer premier
head unit w/6 disc changer, Astro fiberglass bed cover, other stuff i'm
forgetting but nobody ever reads these things so I'll just keep typing and
make it look really long so people will think my truck is much more modified
than it is. Ok, thats enough...