Re: Ignitions

From: WillTier (WillTier@AOL.COM)
Date: Mon Apr 27 1998 - 21:36:19 EDT

<< I would like to
 endorse MSD. I don't have any times/ g tech HP readings to give you,
 but my dak accelerates better both off the line at especially at about
 3500 and above RPM's. I wish I had some numbers to back this up, but
 behind the FABM, MSD was my favorite engine mod. >>

My numbers lost me .2 in 1/4 and gained back with MSD unhooked. Also I have a
favorite hill near where I live that I had always been proud to hit bottom 60
or so and be able to pull entire hill without it shifting down at all, Could
not do this with MSD hooked up, would shift everytime unhooked it and wala
runs the hill without shifting down even with another guy (200+), really
annoys him when I do that with him in the truck. Absolutely no question stock
ignition works best.

Bill