Re: Re: Jacob's Ignition Results

From: WillTier (WillTier@AOL.COM)
Date: Mon Apr 27 1998 - 21:36:13 EDT

<< Yep you guessed
 it with a massive head ache by now I watched in Horror as the
 G-tech confirmed I was a complete idiot 192 horse power. I
 immediately bi-passed the Jacob's ignition and took a new reading
 with out the Jacob's ignition A strong 221 HP my baby was back
 and I'm sending back the Jacob's once I waste another day taking
  it back out for the second time. >>

Another confirmed case of power loss with a aftermarket ignition. This is the
second confirmed case with Jacob's and I confirmed similar results with MSD at
the track. The stock ignition is the way to go unless special cercumstances
require something else.

Bill